The Multimedia objectives I have updated in my recasted video are the Pre-training Principle, Voice Principle, Worked Example Principle, and Coherance Principle. In regards to the Pre-Training principle I introduced the sounds of Snares, Clap and Kick to help the learner know the difference and familarize the sounds with the example of the sounds all together given in the video. The Voice Principle I made sure to use my own voice over rather then an automated one to give the learner a sense of comfort to show that the presenter is presenting there own work in real time rather then with automation. With the Worked Example Principle I provided the learners with an assignment to work at with only adding Kicks and Snares. This allows the learner to test there knowledge and show they know the difference between the sounds. In regards to the Coherance Principle I did not add any sound effects or anything to distract the learner from the information given from the video. This helps the learner keep focus and relate to the material a lot better. The updates in the details of the new questions in H5P added in the video allows the learner to test there knowledge of what they have learned so far in the video. The questions are given at a timely manner so the information has already been presented. With these new updates the learner is provided with a much better video tutorial then the first one intially given. Things to improve could be adding more worked examples to show more of the software and it’s features.